Folic acid tablet
We offer folic acid in two tablets forms:
- Swallowing tablets
- Orally dispersible tablets (ODT) - an innovative line of food supplement
especiallydeveloped for children and people who don‘t like swallowing of tablets and capsules. Easy administration, high efficiency of administered dose and rapid onset of effect of active ingredients.
- Taking a folic acid before and during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects of your baby's brain and spinal cord
Active substance: a tablet contains 400 µg of folic acid
- Recommended usage: 1-2 tablets per day, 2 tablets per day in the case of a pregnant woman. Depending on the type of tablets - swallow or dissolve in the mouth
- Packaging: 30 / 60 tablets in container
Vegan, No added sugar, No preservatives, No artificial colours and aromas
Customized doses of active ingredient
Productis offered as private label or ready-made product
- Packaging according to customer's requirements
Folic acid is an essential part of achieving a healthy pregnancy and helps prevent neural tube defects-serious birth defects of the spinal cord. Folic acid also plays an important role in making red blood cells and preventing anemia, and is required for the functioning, repair, as well as the production of DNA.