Collagen Flexi Royal
Complete formulation 8 in 1 for healthy joints - 5,000 mg of clinically proven, highly bioavailable collagen peptides Peptan, glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, MSM, hyaluronic acid, standardized extract of boswellia serrata, vitamins D3 and C.
If you are looking for a strong food supplement for your joints, ligaments and tendons, this is the best you can find.
Suitable for everyday care for middle-aged or older people, or for young people who are exposed to increased joint stress, eg athletes.
Powder for preparation of refreshing and tasty drink with citrus flavor. It dissolves and tastes better than any other collagen product on the market.
- Collagen peptide is a protein that ensures the cohesion and elasticity of all connective tissues in the body - including skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bone. Collagen peptides Peptan have a high bioavailability, which ensures their better absorption into the body.
- Helps improve joint health, reduce pain and fatigue. Prevention of the negative consequences of osteoarthritis, osteopenia and sarcopenia (loss of muscle mass). Restores bone density and cartilage health
- Vitamin D3 has a positive effect on joint protection.
- Hyaluronic acid helps relieve joints pain to people with osteoarthritis.
- For active, middle age group of people, Collagen is prevention from joints pain which can have bad influence on your lifestyle.
- For athletes who wants to be best in what they do, they also need the best food supplements so their body is in good shape.
- For seniors, due to its composition it maintains the normal state of the bones and contributes to the formation of collagen for normal cartilage function (vitamin C).
Practical packaging suitable for travelling, powder in single sachets/sticks for preparation of refreshing drink with citrus flavour.
1 sachet daily, mix with 200 - 250 ml of water
Packaging: 30 sachets of 8 grams in one box
Natural ingredients only, no preservatives or colours, no added sugar.
- Product is offered as private label or ready-made product .
Packaging according to customer's requirements.
Our collagen peptides have been shown to have high digestibility and excellent absorption. More than 90% of collagen peptides are digested and available as small peptides in the blood stream within one hour. From the blood the peptides are transported into the target tissues, e.g. skin, bones and cartilage, where they act as building blocks for the local cells and help boost the production of new collagen fibers. * Collagen peptides (bovine) naturaly contains amino acids: L-Glycine, L-Glutamic acid, L-Proline, L-Hydroxyproline, L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Serine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Hydroxylysine, L-Tyrosine
Vitamin D3 is indispensable for the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important for normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus to maintain normal bone, tooth and muscle.
Boswellia serrata is a tree growing especially in Africa, India and the Middle East. Its bark extract and resin are very rich in boswell acids which are highly valued especially for its positive influence on the condition of the joints.
Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant and water-soluble vitamin which has many impressive health benefits: reducing blood pressure, reducing heart disease risk, protecting against gout attacks, improving iron absorption, boosting immunity and reducing dementia risk.
Hyaluronic acid increases content of water in the skin, thus keeping it smooth and soft. Prevents new wrinkles, stretch marks and significantly corrects problematic skin defects. Accelerates healing of small skin wounds and prevents scarring.