Neo curcumin supplement
The only food supplement in the world containing curcumin with scientifically proven high bioavailability in the form of orally dispersible tablets (ODT).
Patent pending in EU, USA and Canada for processing highly bioavailable curcumin.
Developed in cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine of Charles University, Czech Republic.
Benefits of Curcumin: a polyphenol with anti-inflammatory properties, improves cardiovascular health, reduces the risk of diabetes, can abate pain, depression. Furthermore, there is preliminary evidence that curcumin might slow the progression of some types of cancer, and prevent the development of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.
Orally dispersible tablets (ODT) provide rapid absorption and high efficacy of curcumin by removing the first-pass effect*. Tablets are soluble in the mouth, no water needed
Scientific breakthrough: 220x better solubility and much higher absorption of curcumin. Developed in cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine of Charles University and its workplace Biotechnology and Biomedicine Center of the Academy of Sciences and Charles University in Vestec called "Biocev"
- A new generation product - scientifically proven excellent curcumin solubility and absorption caused by:
- submicron curcumin particles – innovative technology of particle size control,
- lecithin and piperine - support high absorption of curcumin.
Patent pending applications for innovative manufacturing technologies: in the Czech Republic - PV 2017-260, in EU - 18170818.1, in USA - 15972532, in Canada - 016599-0003
Active substance: a tablet contains 3 mg of Curcuma extract (95% curcumin and other curcuminoids) and 1.25 µg of vitamin D3
- Recommended usage: 2 tablets per day (1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening), dissolve tablet in the mouth
- Packaging: 60 / 120 tablets in container
* The first-pass effect is common with classic tablets, where the active substance passes through the digestive tract and subsequently the liver, where it is mostly degraded or converted to ineffective substances - thus reducing the effectiveness of the administered dose. With out ODT forms, the first-pass effects do not occur - the active substance is absorbed already in the oral cavity and the upper esophagus, which results in increased efficacy even of low doses. The active substance is where it is needed faster and in higher concentration - which ensures a much stronger and faster onset of effect.
- Vegan, No added sugar, No preservatives, No artificial colours and aromas
Product is offered as private label or ready-made product
Packaging according to customer's requirements
Curcumin is highly valued substance and has been the subject of many scientific studies, the results of which indicate that it could have many health benefits primarily due to its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antioxidant effects. Curcumin is being extracted from the root of curcuma (Curcuma longa), and it is the most biologically active component of this plant, responsible for its yellow coloration.
Vitamin D3 is indispensable for the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important for normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus to maintain normal bone, tooth and muscle.
Summary of our scientific study
Increase absorption of curcumin
The key question associated with curcumin is its bioavailability. Even at high doses of unprocessed native turmeric, only a very small amount of curcumin is absorbed by human body, the rest of it is eliminated without any effect.
The solution to very limited absorption of curcumin has been found through the research cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine Charles University and its workplace Biotechnology and Biomedicine Center of the Academy of Sciences and Charles University in Vestec called "Biocev".
The results of our study have confirmed that orally disintegrating Neo curcumin supplement tablets have increased absorption (bioavailability) and solubility (Figure 1 and Table 1) compared to native curcumin contained in commonly available dietary supplements (Stoniš J. et al.: Curcumin solubility improvement for orally disintegrating tablet formulations, Nutrients, 2017, In Press).
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on study!
Comparison of Neo curcumin supplement and commercial products
Neo curcumin supplement
Pictures show cell cultures vaccinated by products A, B and Neo curcumin supplement containing curcumin. The curcumin contained in products A and B does not penetrate the cells. Curcumin contained in Neo curcumin supplement is largely absorbed by cells.
Neo curcumin supplement