Orally dispersible powder in stick/sachet with curcumin, scientifically proven high bioavailability.
Patent pending in EU, USA and Canada for processing technology.
Developed in cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine Charles University, Czech Republic.
Benefits of Curcumin: a polyphenol with anti-inflammatory properties, promote cardiovascular health, reduce the risk of diabetes, can abate pain, depression. Furthermore, there is preliminary evidence that curcumin might slow the progression of some forms of cancer, and prevent the development of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.
Orally dispersible powder in a stick provides rapid absorption and high efficacy of curcumin by removing the first-pass effect*. Powder soluble in the mouth, no water need.
Scientific breakthrough: 200x higher absorption and 220x better solubility of curcumin. Developed in cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine Charles University and its workplace Biotechnology and Biomedicine Center of the Academy of Sciences and Charles University in Vestec called "Biocev"
- A new generation product - scientifically proven excellent curcumin solubility and absorption caused by:
- submicron curcumin particles – innovative technology of particle size control,
- lecithin and piperine - support high absorption of curcumin.
Patent pending applications for innovative manufacturing technologies: in the Czech Republic - PV 2017-260, in EU - 18170818.1, in USA - 15972532, in Canada - 016599-0003.
Active substance: a stick contains 6 mg of Curcuma extract (95% curcumin and other curcuminoids) and 2.5 µg of vitamin D3
Recommended usage: 1 stick per day dissolve in the mouth
- Packaging: 30 sticks in a box
* The first-pass effect is common with classic tablets, where the active substance passes through the digestive tract and subsequently the liver, where it is mostly degraded or converted to ineffective substances - thus reducing the effectiveness of the administered dose. The orally soluble sticks for our first-pass effects do not occur - the active substance is absorbed and absorbed already in the oral cavity and the upper esophagus, which results in increased efficacy even at low doses. The active substance is needed at a faster and more concentrated concentration - which ensures a much stronger and faster onset of action.
Vegan, No added sugar, No preservatives, No artificial colours and aromas
Practical packaging suitable for travelling, ready-to-go sticks
Productis offered as private label or ready-made product
Packaging according to customer's requirements
Curcumin is highly valued substance and has been the subject of many scientific studies, the results of which indicate that it could have many health benefits primarily due to its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antioxidant effects. Curcumin is being extracted from the root of curcuma (Curcuma longa), and it is the most biologically active component of this plant, responsible for its yellow coloration.
Vitamin D3 is indispensable for the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important for normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus to maintain normal bone, tooth and muscle.
Summary of our scientific study
Increase absorption of curcumin
The key question associated with curcumin is its bioavailability. Even at high doses of unprocessed native turmeric, only a very small amount of curcumin is absorbed by the human body, the rest of it is eliminated without any effect.
The solution to very limited absorption of curcumin has been found through the research cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine Charles University and its workplace Biotechnology and Biomedicine Center of the Academy of Sciences and Charles University in Vestec called "Biocev".
The results of our study have confirmed that orally disintegrating Neo curcumin stick have increased absorption (bioavailability) and solubility (Figure 1 and Table 1) compared to native curcumin contained in commonly available dietary supplements (Stoniš J. et al.: Curcumin solubility improvement for orally disintegrating tablet formulations, Nutrients, 2017, In Press).
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on the study!
Comparison of Curcumin stick and commercial products
Pictures show cell cultures vaccinated by products A, B and Curcumin stick containing curcumin. The curcumin contained in products A and B does not penetrate the cells. Curcumin contained in Neo curcumin supplement is largely absorbed by cells.