Immuno colostrum kids
with colostrum, calcium, vitamin D3 and aronia
Specially developed for children - powder food supplement to support the immune system and proper bone growth and strong teeth. Natural complex of colostrum, calcium, vitamin D3 and organic superfood aronia with strawberry flavour - no preservatives and artificial colours.
Composition of bovine colostrum:
250 bioactive substances that have a huge impact on the proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems:
- Immunoglobulins (classes IgG, IgA, IgM, IgE, IgD; complex proteins, antibodies offer protection against bacteria, viruses and fungi);
- Lactoferrin (protein with strong antimicrobial activity, has ability binding iron);
- Lysozyme (powerful antimicrobial enzyme);
- Cytokines (small messenger peptides that control the functioning of the immune system);
- Whey and casein proteins rich in exogenous amino acids;
- Vitamins in an easily absorbable form, which include vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B6;
- Minerals - e.g. calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium.
Prebiotics fibre in form of inulin from chicory root
Daily portion of immunoglobulins, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and growth factors
Colostrum – cow colostrum
is the first breast milk with extraordinary beneficial effects thanks to the unique ingredients. It is characterized by a high proportion of immunoglobulins - antibodies as a part of the immune system, growth factors, lactoferrin, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
Vitamin D3 is indispensable for the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important for normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus to maintain normal bone, tooth and muscle.
Aronia (Aronia melanocarpa) fruits are highly valued superfood – dark fruits are known for its strong antioxidant effect and they are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, iron, iodine and polyphenols.
The most important benefit of calcium is maintaining bone and tooth health. We need it from birth to old age. For children it is necessary for the proper growth of bones and teeth. Finally, when we age, our bones tend to weaken, which requires sufficient calcium intake.