Colostrum powder food supplement of the highest quality, enriched with vitamin D and prebiotics to support the immune system. 800 mg of Colostrum in one dose, no artificial colours or flavours, and it is gluten-free.
Simple use - add neutral tasting powder to smoothie, yoghurt or other cold milk drink. No more swallowing of capsules.
Composition of bovine colostrum:
250 bioactive substances that have a huge impact on the proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems:
- Immunoglobulins (classes IgG, IgA, IgM, IgE, IgD; complex proteins, antibodies offer protection against bacteria, viruses and fungi);
- Lactoferrin (protein with strong antimicrobial activity, has ability binding iron);
- Lysozyme (powerful antimicrobial enzyme);
- Cytokines (small messenger peptides that control the functioning of the immune system);
- Whey and casein proteins rich in exogenous amino acids;
- Vitamins in an easily absorbable form, which include vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B6;
- Minerals - e.g. calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium.
Colostrum of Czech origin in a form of powder that does not affect the taste of your favourite food
Prebiotics in a form of inulin from chicory root nourish the gut bacteria, improve digestion and help relieve constipation
A daily portion of immunoglobulins, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and growth factors
Powder in dose or sticks in box
Colostrum – cow colostrum
is the first breast milk with extraordinary beneficial effects thanks to the unique ingredients. It is characterized by a high proportion of immunoglobulins - antibodies as a part of the immune system, growth factors, lactoferrin, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
Vitamin D3 is indispensable for the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important for normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus to maintain normal bone, tooth and muscle.