Effective and rapid help for urinal acute infections (UTIs) and prevention.
Unique, fast-acting and orally soluble tablets with a combination of D-mannose and a standardized Canadian cranberry extract with high levels of proanthocyanidins (PAC).
Higher and faster absorption of the active ingredients is guaranteed due to the unique tablet formulation that dissolves within 30 seconds.
First aid for acute urinal infections (UTIs) or for prevention use
Orally dispersible tablets (ODT) - no need to swallow large capsules or tablets, no water needed
- Rapid effect thanks to unique combination of natural active ingredients and ODT form
Standardized extract of Canadian cranberries - 125 times more effective than other cranberry extracts - which helps to keep bacteria like E. coli, the most common cause of UTIs, from adhering to the walls of the urinary tract. 1 tablet contains cranberry extract equivalent to 5 g of fresh cranberries
D-mannose - bioactive monosaccharide naturally occurring in the body, easily absorbed into the blood, and filtered from the blood by the kidneys into the urine
- Active substance: a tablet contains 20 mg Canadian Cranberries extract (15 % proanthocyanidins) and 500 mg of D-mannose
- Recommended usage: 1-4 tablets per day for acute problems, 1 tablet daily as a prevention, dissolve a tablet in the mouth
- Packaging: 20 tablets in a container
- Vegan, No added sugar, No preservatives
Productis offered as private label or ready-made product
Packaging according to customer's requirements
Standardized extract from Canadian cranberries
Canadian cranberries are valued for its naturally occurring content of proanthocyanidins type A, anthocyanins, flavonoids, flavanols, phenolic acids and simple organic acids.
After absorption mannose is excreted from body via kidneys into urine. D-mannose prevents E. coli from sticking to urinary tract walls.In 90 % of all cases, E. coli is originator of lower urinary tract infections.